Athletic Sports 2019
|Venue||Massey University Athletics Track|
|Date||Thursday 7 March 2019|
|Time||8.10am to 3pm|
|Year Levels||Compulsory for ALL students|
Students are required to be at school by 8.10am. Students will travel to the track by bus (provisions have been made for bus students who arrive later than this). Students are not permitted to take private transport. They are required to pay $2 toward the cost of the bus. As the buses will be leaving from the front gates, the student car parking will be out of action for the day. Alternative parking will be on the field beside the cricket nets. Please use the Dittmer Drive access only for this. All cars must be parked by 8.00am at the latest - gates will be locked after this.
• Students must wear mufti (no charge).
• Clothing must be in keeping with house colours and suitable for competing.
• It is essential that suitable footwear is worn on the track (the nature of the Massey Athletics Track is not suitable for bare feet).
What to Bring:
• Students must come prepared for both sunny and cold conditions, including sunscreen, a sun hat and a raincoat.
• Students should bring lunch and a drink bottle of water. There will be limited food supplies available for sale (cash only).
• Students should not bring any valuable items with them. All personal belongings are the responsibility of the student and should be entrusted to a reliable friend while competing.
Should the weather be inclement, a decision as to whether the event will be cancelled will be made the day prior to the event. Your child will be notified of a cancellation during school. Caregivers are encouraged to check the school website or Facebook for a cancellation notification.