Athletic Sports 2020
||Massey University Athletics Track
||Friday 6 March 2020
||8.10am to 3.00pm
||Compulsory for ALL students
Students are required to be at school by 8.10am. Students will travel to the track by bus (provisions have been made for bus students who arrive later than this). Students are not permitted to take private transport. As the buses will be leaving from the front gates, the student car parking will be out of action for the day. Students will be bussed back to school by 3.00pm. Please note the late finish on this day.
• Students must wear mufti (no charge).
• Clothing must be in keeping with house colours and suitable for competing.
• It is essential that suitable footwear is worn on the track (the nature of the Massey University Athletics Track is not suitable for bare feet).
What to Bring:
• Students must come prepared for both sunny and cold conditions, including sunscreen, a sun hat and a raincoat.
• Students should bring lunch and a drink bottle of water. There will be limited food supplies available for sale (cash only).
• Students should not bring any valuable items with them. All personal belongings are the responsibility of the student and should be entrusted to a reliable friend while competing.
Should the weather be inclement, a decision as to whether the event will be cancelled will be made the day prior to the event. Your child will be notified of a cancellation during school. Caregivers are encouraged to check the school website or Facebook for a cancellation notification.