Staff at the College have been involved in creating innovative teaching tools to stimulate students’ learning outside of the classroom. Students may have noticed posters around the school featuring QR codes. Students can scan the QR code which link to a Mathematics Treasure Hunt and Weekly Quiz.
Mathematical Treasure Hunt - Students complete a series of questions relating to a topic that they are learning in class.
▪ A form of revision for the students before their termly assessments.
▪ A fun and enjoyable running around with learning taking place.
▪ Use of personal device in an educational context.
Weekly Mathematical Quiz - Students scan the QR code to access the weekly quiz that runs from Monday to Thursday each week. The solutions are published every Friday.
▪ Enables students to work on their problem solving skills.
▪ Students' contribute points to their respective house.
▪ Quizzes are also catered for our special needs students with a link to mathematical activities.