Coronavirus Update - 22 March 2020
As mentioned on March 21 2020, the announcement regarding those over 70 years old and those with pre-existing conditions will place pressure on the College providing a “normal timetable” in the coming days. A number of our relief teachers have also made themselves unavailable.
For that reason, we will have to start rostering home year levels from Tuesday 24 March 2020. Year 9 will not be rostered home at this time. This plan is for the week beginning Monday 23 March 2020. We will update you about plans for the last two weeks of term during the week.
• Monday 23 March - Normal timetable
• Tuesday 24 March - Year 12 students rostered home
• Wednesday 25 March - Year 11 students rostered home
• Thursday 26 March - Year 10 students rostered home
• Friday 27 March - Year 13 students rostered home
If senior students have work experience / USKILLS on their rostered day off, and it’s still operating, they should attend as usual.
We understand this may be disruptive and apologise for the inconvenience.